    If there is a link to a tutorial or article, I would appreciate it. Thank
    you,

    -Dave
    RockNRoll, Aug 12, 2004

  2. search this newsgroup, there have been solutions with full code presented in
    the past

    --
    Regards,
    Alvin Bruney

    Alvin Bruney [MVP], Aug 12, 2004

  3. RockNRoll

    RockNRoll Guest

    I have found several topics on summary rows in DataGrids, but not
    mxDataGrids. Is the process the same?

    Thanks,
    Dave

    RockNRoll, Aug 12, 2004
  4. this is not a mxDatagrid newsgroup. i suggest you look to the creator's
    website for technical support

    --
    Regards,
    Alvin Bruney