Newbie Frontier::Daemon problem

lepi

Hello,

Maybe this isn't the right place to ask this question, 'couse maybe it
has nothing to do with Frontier::RPC, but anyhow I will ask.

Question is about this example
http://xmlrpc-c.sourceforge.net/xmlrpc-howto/xmlrpc-howto-perl-server.html
I started it on one computer in my LAN, and tried client from the other
one. There is no firewalls. All the time I'm getting HTTP Error 403
-Forbidden on the client. I can't figure out why?? Maybe this is newbie
thing. :)

Anyhow, do I need web server on the computer where I'm running this
XMLRPC server?? (It is running on my computer) Is this program acting
like standalone server on port 8080 or it uses Apache (or something)???

Thank you

Tomislav