    pages where selections haven't been made in the pages above?

    TIA
    Colin

    Colin Basterfield, Mar 7, 2004

  2. Colin Basterfield

    Natty Gur Guest

    Natty Gur, Mar 7, 2004

  3. Yes a friend of mine pointed this one out a while ago, and to be frank I
    forgot about it, but I recall at the time I first read about it, people on
    the forum were complaining about the Controller being hard coded in and
    reduced the flexibility of it. I didn't go into it to realise exactly why
    this was a disadvantage, so wondered what your expereience of it is?

    Thanks for your help btw
    Colin

    Colin Basterfield, Mar 7, 2004
  4. Colin Basterfield

    Natty Gur Guest

    Hi,

    I used maverick for couple of projects and then wrote my own. Maverick
    isn't hard coded. You can set flow by XML file.

    Natty Gur, Mar 7, 2004
  5. Ok, I'll have a closer look, sorry is maverick the UIP?

    Cheers
    Colin

    Colin Basterfield, Mar 7, 2004