newbie Q: Application Control

Colin Basterfield

Hi again,

Where can I find some helpful hints/tips on how to control the flow of an
app, namely preventing Users going to sub pages when not yet logged on, or
pages where selections haven't been made in the pages above?

TIA
Colin

Colin Basterfield

Yes a friend of mine pointed this one out a while ago, and to be frank I
forgot about it, but I recall at the time I first read about it, people on
the forum were complaining about the Controller being hard coded in and
reduced the flexibility of it. I didn't go into it to realise exactly why
this was a disadvantage, so wondered what your expereience of it is?

Thanks for your help btw
Colin