    Does anyone have a clue on how I can remove them or avoid them?

    Thanks,
    Ben

    Ben Miller, May 14, 2004

  2. Ben Miller

    Jeff Dunn Guest

    Post your code and lets see what is looks like

    Jeff Dunn, May 14, 2004

  3. Ben Miller

    Jim Gibson Guest

    In article <>, Jeff Dunn
    <> wrote:

    > Post your code and lets see what is looks like
    > Ben Miller <> wrote in message
    > > I'm working on a program which reads hyperlinks from a specific web page.

    [rest of description snipped]

    But post it to a newsgroup that actually exists. This one is defunct.
    Try comp.lang.perl.misc. You should post a complete, working program
    that is as short as possible but that demonstrates the problem you are
    having.

    Jim Gibson, May 14, 2004