Newbie question: removing array reference information

Ben Miller

I'm working on a program which reads hyperlinks from a specific web page.
Using the WWW::Mechanize module, I read the page in question using regex to
scan for a particular URL string. Every instance of that string I find is
stored in an array. However, when I read the array, in addition to the
information I want, I also find hundreds of lines of code containing array
references for example: WWW::Mechanize::Link=ARRAY(0x90c160).

Regardless of what changes I make to how I read the information on the page
or even what information I look for I can't escape these array references.
Does anyone have a clue on how I can remove them or avoid them?

Thanks,
Ben

Jim Gibson

Jeff Dunn said:
Post your code and lets see what is looks like
[rest of description snipped]

But post it to a newsgroup that actually exists. This one is defunct.
Try comp.lang.perl.misc. You should post a complete, working program
that is as short as possible but that demonstrates the problem you are
having.