newbie "This application is currently offline"

Jeff

Hey

asp.net 2.0

I get the "This application is currently offline. To enable the application,
remove the app_offline.htm file from the application root directory." when I
run my website.

I've tryed to solve this by deleting the app_offline.htm file, but when I
run the website the file is added again to project folder and I get the
error again.. so deleting the file doesn't seem to work

Any ideas what I should do to solve this problem?

Jeff

Joined
Oct 18, 2006
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I'm getting that error as well, I reckon its not a problem with your code, it seems to happen intermittently with my program, not frequently mind.