Newbie to J2ee

Srikanth

Guys i am a newbie to j2ee. can anyone please tell me how i can run a
simple j2ee program(say a servlet) using Eclipse and Weblogic? what are
the configurations i have to make once i install eclipse and weblogic?

tom fredriksen

jeremiah said:
i don't know how the world ever revolved on its own without people like
you willing to point out the obvious. thank you, citizen, for keeping
my opinion of this newsgroup confirmed.

Its not obvious for the guy asking the question. Of course he might just
be lazy. In any, case there is nothing wrong in telling him that he
should RTMF or ask proper questions for any such questions.

/tom

Hendrik Maryns

tom fredriksen

Hendrik said:

himgi schreef:

RTFM means Read The Fucking Manual. For a comprehensive glossary of
hacker terms etc, see http://catb.org/~esr/jargon/html/index.html, part
II, Glossary. And be sure to read the story of Mel.

I wrote rtMF not FM, so in my case it meas Read The Manual Friend, its a
nicer way of saying RTFM. In any case you can google such stuff instead
of asking about it in the group.

/tom