Newbie to J2EE World

Ados

Hello,

I am newbie to J2EE World and would like to know some real good
references to learn J2EE Principles and Developing J2EE Applications.

I am going through Sun Java Documentation but would really appreciate
if someone could point me to good books on J2EE and to some good
online resource for the same.

Guidance and help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Ados.

Dr.J

Try this: http://www.javapassion.com/