Newbie with a simple question

Dick Rosser

Could I wast someones time please with a simple question.
How do I incorporate (b) into (a) so that the url called comes
in the popup?
Many thanks in advance

(a)
<form name="form">
<select name="links">
<option value="#" selected>View Options
<option value="../post.htm">Page 1
<option value="../adoption.htm">Page 2
</select>&nbsp;&nbsp; <input type="button" name="go" value="Go!"
onClick="window.location=document.form.links.options[document.form.links.sel
ectedIndex].value"> </form>

(b)
onClick="window.open('toolbar=no,width=300,height=270,left=10,top=10,
status=no,scrollbars=no, resize=no');return false">

Steve van Dongen

Could I wast someones time please with a simple question.
How do I incorporate (b) into (a) so that the url called comes
in the popup?
Many thanks in advance

(a)
<form name="form">
<select name="links">
<option value="#" selected>View Options
<option value="../post.htm">Page 1
<option value="../adoption.htm">Page 2
</select>&nbsp;&nbsp; <input type="button" name="go" value="Go!"
onClick="window.location=document.form.links.options[document.form.links.sel
ectedIndex].value"> </form>

(b)
onClick="window.open('toolbar=no,width=300,height=270,left=10,top=10,
status=no,scrollbars=no, resize=no');return false">

2.4 Why was my post not answered?
http://jibbering.com/faq/#FAQ2_4

The window.open method is typically called with 3 parameters. After
reading the documentation the answer to your question should be
obvious.
http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/author/dhtml/reference/methods/open_0.asp.

Regards,
Steve