newgroups plugin to website

Hermit Dave

Hi,
Just a thought. How would one go about integrating newgroups such are this
one into your website where users can post a reply.
I havent started looking into it yet. and it might be pretty simple thing.
Just lemme know your thoughts,

Regards,

Hermit Dave

Craig

There are actually several out there that are basically web-portals for
newsgroups both open-source projects you could deploy and production sites
that are running today. Many of them are actually for programming-related
discussions such as this... (especially since microsoft allows anon access
to their servers)

I forget the names of several, but definately search first because there's
out there!

Hermit Dave

Hey,
Yeah i know... i actually stumbled upon my own post once and that too on a
site i never visited before and it was then i realised that its just msnews
across.
Will look around for info. And will you lot posted.