newpage problem with PostScript::Simple

Huub

Hi,

I've written a script to read from MySQL and print to a .ps file. All
works very well for the first page. If the contents exceeds the first
page, a new page should be created and the printing should go on. The
latter doesn't happen: a new page is created but nothing is printed on it.
When I use eps=1, no newpage is created and the remaining contents is
printed on top of the page over the existing contents.
When I use eps=0, a newpage is created, but without the remaining
contents which just seem to disappear.

Creating of the document including 1 page:

my $ps = new PostScript::Simple(papersize => "A4",
colour => 0,
eps => 0,
units => "mm");
$ps->newpage;
$ps->setfont("Arial", 10);

New page is needed:

<snip>
if ($ps_line < 27)
{
$ps->newpage;
$ps_line = 280;

I suppose I do something wrong, and I read "perldoc PostScript::Simple"
but I still don't know. Thanks for helping.

Huub