News Ticker

Tamer Ibrahim

Hi,
I want to implment a news bar on my website. How can I feed automatically
this bar with news from some online news source and not from my website
database ?
Any ideas or internet sources on how to implment this issue will be hepful.

Guest

Hi,
I want to implment a news bar on my website. How can I feed automatically
this bar with news from some online news source and not from my website
database ?
Any ideas or internet sources on how to implment this issue will be hepful.

As an example, take Google News service, download its rss feed and
display on your site. You can find a lot of samples at
http://www.google.com/search?q=import+rss+asp.net

Hope this helps