News Management System

Tamer Ibrahim

Hi,
I want to create a news mangement system in my web site using c# as a
frontend and sql server 2005 as a back end. The news system should be able
to allow me adding and editing my news that would be stored in the site
databse and it should be displayed for users automatically on my home page.I
have no questions. I just need any resources that can get me close to this
scenario. Thanks in advance.

Munna

Hi,
I want to create a news mangement system in my web site using c# as a
frontend and sql server 2005 as a back end. The news system should be able
to allow me adding and editing my news that would be stored in the site
databse and it should be displayed for users automatically on my home page.I
have no questions. I just need any resources that can get me close to this
scenario. Thanks in advance.

Hi

got slightly confused...

do you want an existing implementation example or reference
application

Best of luck

Munna
www.munna.shatkotha.com