newsfeeds

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Uma Geller, Apr 5, 2007.

  1. Uma Geller

    Uma Geller Guest

    I've come across a problem I don't know how to solve.

    I want to publish a newsfeed with articles at a secondth
    nesting level.

    For example, have the top level newsfeed nodes be the
    days of the month, then have a list the articles as nodes
    published at the second level.

    2007-04-01
    article1
    article2
    article3
    2007-0-4-02
    article1
    article2
    2007-0-4-03
    article1
    article2

    ... and so on

    Ive been told this could be accomplished using OPML

    Anybody knows of someone doing something like
    this in Ruby using OPML, Atom or something else

    Your comments will be greatly appreciated, thanks

    ---
    Uma Geller
    http://umageller.wordpress.com

    Uma Geller, Apr 5, 2007