next vs?

Rick Strahl [MVP]

Not for a while. Early estimates are for late this year or early next year,
but given the previous delays I wouldn't count on that <s>...

+++ Rick ---

pvdg42

clintonG said:
Isn't Orcas a whale?
In this case, it's just a codename for the next Visual Studio. Actually
orcas is plural, and would refer to a pod of Killer Whales (Orcinus orca).
Why name a development tool after carnivorous marine mammals? I have no
idea.

William \(Bill\) Vaughn

Actually, not. An Orcas is a killer whale, more closely related to a dolphin
with BIG teeth that's likely to bite you in the (ahem) if you don't treat it
nicely.

--
William (Bill) Vaughn

Michael D. Ober

What's worse is that the "RTM" MS tool for editing MSI files is named
"Orca".

Mike Ober.

Garry

Yes. I must add that little piece of info to the various new things that I
have learnt today.

Garry