nios-convert

evan

Nios-convert is causing me grief.

I am converting a 2249kB srec to a .mif but getting the following error
message:

nios-convert A.srec c:\B.mif
Out of memory!

Does anyone know why this is occuring? I am working on a fairly decent
machine. The .mif turns out (when it was working) to be around 7500kB.

Evan

CBFalconer

evan said:
Nios-convert is causing me grief.

I am converting a 2249kB srec to a .mif but getting the following
error message:

nios-convert A.srec c:\B.mif
Out of memory!

Does anyone know why this is occuring? I am working on a fairly
decent machine. The .mif turns out (when it was working) to be
around 7500kB.

Fortunately C is nios free. Equally fortunately it does not
contain srecs nor mifs. All these are figments of your
non-standards-compliant system, and are thus off-topic in c.l.c,
which deals with the portable standard C language. Look for a
group that deals with your particular system.