No cursor/No keyboard

Guest

I created my first AJAX web page, I put a few controls on a form and then
invoked the debugger. When it comes up, there is not blinking cursor. If I
use my mouse to activate a control, such as a text box, there is no
indication that the cursor is in the box I clicked on, other then this
particular textbox backcolor turns yellow when it has focus. But you can not
see the cursor and when you press a key, nothing happens. This happens with
each of the controls which are presented on the page, not just the "ajax
enabled" control.

If I close the project and bring up the sample AJAX project with all of the
ajax controls, I have a cursor and what ever I type show up in the control.
SO I am guessing there is some setting in the one project which is causing
the strange behavior on the one project. Even if I create a new page within
that project, and do not use any ajax controls, I still can not see the
cursor and nothing happens when I press keys on the keyboard.

Any clue as to what is causing this behavior?

Thanks in advance for your assistance!!!