    bare basic routine.

    Please, no arguments about page validation. I've done that. The only thing
    missing is the alt tag.

    Richard, Feb 13, 2005

  2. Richard

    rf Guest

    "Richard" <Anonymous@127.001> wrote

    > Please, no arguments about page validation. I've done that. The only thing
    > missing is the alt tag.

    The alt *attribute*

    rf, Feb 13, 2005

  3. Richard

    Randy Webb Guest

    Richard wrote:
    > www.somestuff.batcave.net/test1.html
    >
    > I have the major part of this monster worked out.
    > Changing categories is fine.

    Actually, it's not. When I click a category to expand it, and then click
    another category to expand it, my instincts are to go down with the
    mouse to click on a sub category. But your script makes the first one
    collapse thereby making me stop and go up to get where I wanted to go.

    > Only thing is, I get nothing when I click on a thumbnail.

    Based on your code, thats not surprising.

    > I know the value is being passed properly because I've used "alert" blocks
    > to tell me that.

    There are no alerts in the source I see.

    > Until I get something better to use for the swapping, I'm just using the
    > bare basic routine.

    You have no concept of the "bare basic routine". I gave you a *much*
    better "bare basic routine" in the last thread you were asking about
    image swaps in where you were just "positive" that switch/case was the
    best construct when it wasn't then and it still isn't now.

    If you want planes, trains and xx to call a different function then just
    call the appropriate function to start with.

    Then, you use the simple image swapping routine I gave you.

    > Please, no arguments about page validation. I've done that. The only thing
    > missing is the alt tag.

    That may be all that's missing in your HTML code but it is definitely
    not all you are missing.....

    --
    Randy

    Randy Webb, Feb 13, 2005