No message was received for: '240' seconds

Ludovic

An ejb client (under weblogic 8.1 SP2) returns the following error :
"No message was received for: '240' seconds" because of big datas to
transfer between client and ejb server.
We can't reduce the amount of datas.
How can we do to have a successfull execution ? Where is the '240'
parameter ?

The client JVM is launching with these parameters :

/bin/java ${MPG_JAVA_VM} -Dweblogic.CompleteT3MessageTimeout=480
-Dweblogic.system.periodLength=60000 -Dweblogic.s
ystem.idlePeriodsUntilTimeout=1000 -Xmx1024M -Xms1024M

Thanks.