No results with MySQL

Christian van Meer

HI there,

Can somebody help me with a problem I've got?
I'm writing an app in Borland C++ Builder 6...I'm trying to connect to a
mysql db so I put up a TSQLConnection, a TDataSource and a TSQLQuery...I
want to put the results in a DBGrid.

The SQL code I put in the TSQLQuery is "SELECT * FROM <tablename>"
The connection seems ok, but I get no results in the DBGrid..what can I do?

I'm not an expert in C++ so if someone could help me out, I would be most
thankfull

grtz

Chrizz

Victor Bazarov

Christian van Meer said:
Can somebody help me with a problem I've got?
I'm writing an app in Borland C++ Builder 6...I'm trying to connect to a
mysql db so I put up a TSQLConnection, a TDataSource and a TSQLQuery...I
want to put the results in a DBGrid.

The SQL code I put in the TSQLQuery is "SELECT * FROM <tablename>"
The connection seems ok, but I get no results in the DBGrid..what can I
do?

Wrong newsgroup. Try asking in 'borland.public.cpp.owl'.