    in this order.

    TIA

    Maciek
    Maciej Gawinecki, Oct 5, 2005

  2. Maciej Gawinecki wrote:

    > I've got array of data / nodes in XML file. Each node has property of
    > 'rate'.
    > I know that XSL(t) processor works in non-sequential way, but maybe there
    > exists any solution to sort data according to 'rate' order, i.e. transform
    > them
    > in this order.

    Does <xsl:sort>, documented here:
    <http://www.w3.org/TR/xslt#sorting>
    not work for you?

    If not then please show what you have tried and show the relevant input
    XML.

    --

    Martin Honnen
    http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/
    Martin Honnen, Oct 6, 2005

  3. Maciej Gawinecki

    Han Guest

    Sounds like xsl:sort. Use it as final or mid-tier.

    --
    Pohwan Han. Seoul. Have a nice day.

    Han, Oct 10, 2005