c64

Joined
Apr 24, 2009
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Hi,

I was wondering how it is possible to get a nonlinear time scale in ModelSim. In particular, I'm running a simulation which is about 10 seconds long, but I'm only interested in a few ms in the beginning, and a few ms in the end. Of course, I can zoom in on the different parts as I wish, but I want to use the simulation result in a document, and it be much more nicely presented if I could blow up the time scale at desired parts of the simulation. I have a feeling this can be done with the Expanded Time Deltas or Expanded Time Events mode, but I haven't been able to figure out how to work these properly, and the documentation seems to be lacking a tutorial on this (perhaps it's because the way to do it is just too simple, and I just don't get it ; ) ).

Anyway, any help is appreciated!