Not able to find CrystalReport class in VS 2005.

Guest

Hi,

Usually in Visual studio 2003 when we include a crystal report it creates
a class file for that report. And we will use that class to dynamically load
the data. But I am not able to find that class in Visual studio 2005. If the
project type is web application project I am able to look at the class file
But if the project type is web site project I couldn't find that class.
Because of that I am not able to load crystal reports data dynamically.

Please let me know.

Thanks,