NuB datagrid question

Mike

I'm new the asp.net world and datagird world.

On my datagrid I want to highlight the row the user clicks on then allow
them to move up and down in my grid via the arrows.

how can i do that, can it be done, and is there any examples i can look at?

thx

Scott M.

The highlighting of the selected row is automatic. You'll have to code the
keypress event and check for the arrow keys and change the selected row to
one more or less than the selectedItemIndex.

Mike

I'm not seeing that option, unless I'm looking in the wrong place.

Is it under "Property Builder -->Format -> Selected Items?

if so i don't see that option here to highlight the row automaticlly

Mike

I found it

Mike said:
I'm not seeing that option, unless I'm looking in the wrong place.

Is it under "Property Builder -->Format -> Selected Items?

if so i don't see that option here to highlight the row automaticlly

Rick Spiewak

Just go to the properties page for the datagrid, and look at the
selected item styles there.
Forecolor, backcolor, border, etc. can be changed. That should do a
decent job of highlighting.