Number 3 [was: Nested list]

Luigi Donatello Asero

Luigi Donatello Asero said:
During the whole year......

Not just during the last time.
I think that it has been one of the most visited pages for some years...

mbstevens

Let's let others answer, too.

If there is anyone else reading along here who thinks that the page
is a well-designed, concise, easy-to-use page, please speak up. Give
reasons why you think so. Thanks for your consideration.

I think the page is junk, but Luigi's approach to critical thinking
is certainly novel. Rather like Diogenes, searching the world over
for an honest clue.

Luigi Donatello Asero

mbstevens said:
Perhaps they find it amusing as a striking example of bad taste, like
Ed Woods' movie "Plan 9 from Outer Space?".

I do not think so. But, in any case,
the result is that they want to visit it.

Luigi Donatello Asero

mbstevens said:
Perhaps they find it amusing as a striking example of bad taste, like
Ed Woods' movie "Plan 9 from Outer Space?".

Adesso vorrei porti qualche domanda.
Spero che tu non abbia nessuna difficoltà a discutere in italiano

Luigi Donatello Asero

Se però non sai scrivere in italiano o non capisci l´italiano, non penso
proprio che tu possa essere neppure in grado di valutare
se sia facile o difficile orientarsi nel visitare la pagina
per una persona che abbia una normale padronanza della stessa lingua.

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

Luigi said:
Se però non sai scrivere in italiano o non capisci l´italiano, non
penso proprio che tu possa essere neppure in grado di valutare se sia
facile o difficile orientarsi nel visitare la pagina
https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/it/svezia.html per una persona che
abbia una normale padronanza della stessa lingua.

No, even an Italian visitor is going to say the page is crap and hard to
follow. <g>

The reason you think you have so many hits on the page is because you
post a link to it with all your questions over the last many months,
since January actually.

dorayme

"Luigi Donatello Asero said:
I mean are you some kind of robot or do you work for some search engine?
It is fantastic how many visits the page
https://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/it/svezia.html gets compared with most of
the other pages of the same website....
The longer it is....

Perhaps you are on to something Luigi! Perhaps also it gets so
many hits because you ask so many questions about it and ask so
many people to look at it and maybe it is being considered for
various weird prizes.

Sally Thompson

Perhaps you are on to something Luigi! Perhaps also it gets so
many hits because you ask so many questions about it and ask so
many people to look at it and maybe it is being considered for
various weird prizes.

<Thinks out loud> There is a house near here which has the most massive and
hideous Christmas decorations all over it. Every inch of space is coloured
with flashing lights, dancing penguins, ho-ho-ing Santas. People come from
miles around just to see it because it is so unbelievably awful. I think the
people who live there think so many people visit because they admire it.
</End of wicked thoughts>

Luigi Donatello Asero

Beauregard T. Shagnasty said:
No, even an Italian visitor is going to say the page is crap and hard to
follow. <g>

One perhaps but how many?
The reason you think you have so many hits on the page is because you
post a link to it with all your questions over the last many months,
since January actually.

1) I have talked about some years. So, your answer does not explain that
2) I have posted links to other pages as well, so, the reason which was
stated above, would not suffice.

Let me give you an alternative answer...
Some search engines such as Yahoo, Altavista and Lycos have given a high
rank to that page for a long time..
(they were much smarter than Google..)
Besides, many of the users visiting the website have chosen to visit just
that page because they felt that it had a lot of useful content

Luigi Donatello Asero

dorayme said:
Fine. Go on discussing with others, then.
But I think that Opera has a bug.

What do you mean by the "then"?[/QUOTE]

Such being the case, under the circumstances...

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

Luigi said:
One perhaps but how many?

My plane leaves for Roma in a few minutes. I'm going to set up a kiosk
near the Colosseum and ask all the Romans what they think of the page.
I'll report back soon.