    Please send me any known NT related materials/URLs can be used to do NT
    research.

    Thanks: Complex

    =?iso-8859-2?B?TOl0ZXr1?=, Jul 10, 2003

  2. =?iso-8859-2?B?TOl0ZXr1?=

    Simon Burton Guest

    What do you want? What have you found?
    I don't know much about comp-NT, but ,,, err Grobner bases stuff?
    And everyone seems to have their own polynomial implementation,
    the one in SciPy uses Numeric so it seems designed for bigishness etc.,,,
    Not sure if there is any high grade algebra stuff out there for python,
    let me know what you find.

    Simon Burton.

    Simon Burton, Jul 10, 2003