NUnit tests gets Gateway Timeout yet I can view .asmx files via browser?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by fishball79@gmail.com, May 19, 2005.

  1. Guest

    Hi all,

    I'm encountering a weird problem. I am attempting to run NUnit tests
    on web services (developed on .net framework 1.1) hosted on a seperate
    machine on the intranet.

    I can access the .asmx files via HTTP with my web browser, yet I get
    gateway timeouts when I run NUnit tests.

    I have disabled the firewall, added the server ip to be bypassed by
    proxy, set disabled use of proxy in machine.config. These were some
    suggetions i on problems encountered in .net framework 1.0 but i tried
    them anyway.

    I also cannot add the web references in vs.net, having the need to
    hardcode the url into the web reference.

    The tests work on another machine, a win2k os when using the same cable
    point/ip. I'm also assured i can access the web services machine
    completely yet this happens.

    Anyone has any idea what sort of problems im going through? Would
    greatly appreciate any help given, thanks.

    , May 19, 2005