NWAF - help needed

Natty Gur

Hi group,

I recently finished the alpha version of NWAF (still not available 2
download). NWAF is web application framework based on MVC 2 design
pattern that works with ASP.NET postback, server side events and other
ASP.NET features. NWAF developed from enterprise needs point of view and
supply build in isolation mechanism that enable controller and model
classes to run in separate process. NWAF supply context services to
classes running in dedicate process along with DataStorage services.
Config file let users to set commands definitions. Commands are set of
calls to controllers with ability to set redirection to other page or
command by return values or exceptions that controller might return.
Commands let user to set application flow. NWAF works side by side with
ASP.NET server side controls, events and postbaks. The user (programmer)
can set in design time (using dedicate custom server control) commands
for each control server side event.

What I need is:
1) Review on the architecture and design of NWAF implementation.

2) debuggers who are willing to play with alpha version.

3) Developers that want to take part in NWAF.

Please contact me via my blog or at natty[at]dao2com[dot]com.

Natty Gur[MVP]

blog : http://weblogs.asp.net/ngur
Mobile: +972-(0)58-888377