Obfuscator for Python Code

codecraig

Is there any obfuscator out there that obfuscates the python code (byte
code i guess)???

Thomas Bartkus

codecraig said:
Is there any obfuscator out there that obfuscates the python code (byte
code i guess)???

Hmmhh!
I know lots of obfuscators for VB, C, and Java. For these languages, it
seems to be one of the more popular coding specialties. Certainly, I don't
see much reason why one couldn't obfuscate Python code. It's just that
coders with an aptitude for obfuscation don't seem to like the Python
language very much.

Perhaps if the "help wanted" ads contained more Python posting, the
obfuscators might be tempted to flock to it :)
Thomas Bartkus