Object Moved to Here

Ganesh Ramamurthy

Hi Experts,

I am working with asp.net C# to develop my web applications.

Recently i had to modify one of my presently working applications. There was
not much change except for a minor code change. After that change there is
some problem with the application.

When I login to my application it passes through a page which does some
validations and redirects to the users home page. The modification which i
did recently has nothing to do with this page and affects only one of the
pages which does not come under this login sequnece.

After the modification which I made and deployed to test and production. to
see that the redirect is not happening. It takes me to an empty page which
says "Object moved to Here" and the "Here" is hyperlinked which takes me to
the required page. After this everything goes as expected.

I dont know what change i did in my code for such a thing to happen.

Kindly advice what to do

Thanks in Advance
Ganesh