    Codebehind="bid_history.aspx.vb"
    Inherits="dnfExchange.marketing_bid_history" %>

    , May 16, 2005

    looks like you have renamed your file at some point,

    change inherits="dnfExchange.marketing_bid_history"

    inherits="dnfExchange.bid_history"

    , May 16, 2005

  3. Okay, let's put on our diagnostic hats here. "Object Reference not set to an
    instance of an object" is the message, so let's parse it: "Object Reference"
    is a reference to an object. So, how many objects are referenced in your
    page registration tag? I will give you a hint: One. "Not set to an instance
    of an object" means that the object doesn't exist, or can't be found where
    you said it was. So, obviously, the object doesn't exist, or is not where
    you say it is. What are the possibilities? You spelled the class name wrong,
    the DLL is not in the bin folder, or you don't have a "Src" reference in
    your code and you're not using a compiled DLL.

    --
    HTH,

    Kevin Spencer
    Microsoft MVP