    last week, they say no. Does anyone know of any obvious difference
    between win 2k and XP pro?

    Jaydeep

    Jay, Mar 17, 2005

  2. Could be one of the million ways you could get that error. The best way is
    to ask for debug permissions on the machine, and see where your code is
    breaking.

    --
    Manohar Kamath
    Editor, .netWire

    Manohar Kamath, Mar 17, 2005

  3. Jay

    Jay Guest

    I did find the error. Code was failing exactly at connection.Open()
    method. The error was cleared up (with no change in code) by resetting
    IIS. My question is, how did this happen?, is there any known issue
    with connection.Open() method or oracle connection pool to cause this
    error? Right now error is gone but I am worried if it will happen again
    and how frequently.

    Jay

    Jay, Mar 18, 2005