Objective Paper (Recent) on Java vs. C++?

archer67

All:

I hate to ask this question (I've done my Google homework), but...

Does anyone know of recent (1 yr old or less) that compares Java/C++ in
an Enterprise app scenario? The papers I have seen mostly discuss array
index access, sorting, etc. - What I really would love to see is
something that describes an enterprise app being implemented in Java
vs. C++ --- one that addresses performance characteristics, development
time, costs, etc.

I know this is a tall order, but if you have or know of such a paper,
it would be much appreciated.

Many thanks,
John