ObjectList Back Button Problem!

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Mobile' started by andreasviklund@gmail.com, Mar 29, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Hello!

    I have a problem. I am working on a ASP.NET Mobile

    Project and have a page with an ObjectList. The

    ObjectList is filled with data from a DataView,

    containing details about books, when a button is

    pressaed. In the ObjectList I have created an

    ItemTemplate to show Images with <mobile:command>

    and <%# DataBinder.Eval ... %>.

    In the ObjectList's listview the Title and the

    Image is shown, and when you click on one of them

    the detailview is presented. Everything works

    correct so long. The image in the command control

    is visible and you could click on it to navigate

    to the details.

    The problem occurs when you hit the back-button on

    the detail page. The ObjectList list page will now

    just display an empty list. Well actually it is

    not completely empty. If the ObjectList displayed

    10 items, I now see 10 buttons/commands with no

    text in it, or in this case no Image. I also have

    an alternatingItemtemplate that presents every odd

    item with a grey background. And I can see that

    too. But no text in the ObjectList! It is like the

    objectlist has lost its DataBindings.

    I have set the EnableViewState to true everywhere

    I could think of, but with no success. What could

    be the problem???

    //Andreas Viklund
    Sweden (currently in Norway)

    , Mar 29, 2006