    vistiro who visit) from domain domain2.com ..

    Thanks

    , Apr 6, 2005

  2. Randy Webb Guest

    wrote:

    > Hello,
    > i have domain1.com contain frame to domain2.com
    >
    > i need domain2.com (on the frame) to obtain domain1.com (the domain
    > name)
    >
    > is there any possibility for that?
    >

    > *
    > i have XXX domain1.com parked on same host and domain..
    > all of this XXX domain1.com contain Frame to display some content of
    > domain2.com and i would like if i can print the domain1.com (the
    > vistiro who visit) from domain domain2.com ..

    Have domain1 pass a parameter to domain2. Then, have domain2 check that
    parameter. Include it in the source attribute of the frame tags:

    <frame src="domain2.com?domain1URL">

    and then have domain2 grab it from the query string.

    --
    Randy

    Randy Webb, Apr 6, 2005

    thank you Randy..
    yes i do that ..
    then i have to make domain2.com stor domain1URL on cookies..
    to re use it on other section on domain2..
    <that i cant pass the parameter alwas on domain2 .. on all section ..
    the only soultion for me be using cookies..>

    ok but the problem now that domain2 on <frame ...scr=domain2...
    and on many systems on some medium level of privecy the cookies form
    the domain on frame dosn't accepted ..
    so now after pass the parameter from domain1 >> domain2
    domain2 cant set the parameter valu as cookie to reuse it again..

    i thought about making domain1 setting the cookie contain the parameter
    or valu of domain1URL .. but the problem here on cookies accross
    domains .. is mostly not allowd ..

    any help please :(

    , Apr 7, 2005

    UP ..