    How do I get the sender value from a page?

    Thanks,
    William Johnston

    William Johnston, Apr 17, 2008

  2. William Johnston wrote:
    > How do I get the sender value from a page?

    Depends. What would that be?

    PointedEars
    will want to steal it.)

    Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn, Apr 17, 2008

  3. William Johnston

    Evertjan. Guest

    William Johnston wrote on 17 apr 2008 in comp.lang.javascript:
    > How do I get the sender value from a page?

    <script type='text/javascript'>
    alert('Please send sender value by email asap!');
    </script>

    I mean:
    better explain what you want,
    and what a "sender value" is in the context of an [html?]page,
    and what you mean by "I get".

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.