OCX in C++

jmancebo

Hi, I'm a new member

I have a question:

I'm making an application that uses an OCX made in C++, and i want to
know how i can access to a public method of this control from an HTML
page.I have used javascript but i don't have any possitive result.
Please i need some help.

Sorry for my english

Thanks

Phlip

jmancebo said:
I'm making an application that uses an OCX made in C++, and i want to
know how i can access to a public method of this control from an HTML
page.I have used javascript but i don't have any possitive result.

Please use ATL. If you mean an MFC OLE OCX control, they suck. ATL is much
better.

But that's not why you can't access the method. It should be very easy.

You need to use Google Groups to find the best newsgroup for this question,
and then post a sample of your Javascript to it.

This group is only qualified to discuss the raw C++ language itself.
Sorry for my english

That is not the language you are having trouble with! ;-)

Victor Bazarov

jmancebo said:
I'm making an application that uses an OCX made in C++, and i want to
know how i can access to a public method of this control from an HTML
page.I have used javascript but i don't have any possitive result.

HTML, OCX, javascript, are all off-topic here. You probably need to ask
in the newsgroup dedicated to programming OCX (OLE 2.0?); look for it
among 'microsoft.public.*' newsgroups