OEM System builder

Marko

Hi,
I need help with the following: I work for the IT company, and my job is
also to assemble new computers for the end users. Is it legal to install, for
example, Office2007 (downloaded as part of OPK Master Kit), and use medialess
Office licence for it?
We are allready members of the partner program, is this enough, or should we
expand our membership and how?

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

I am not a licensing expert, but the media is not the big issue. It is
actually owning enough licenses. I am not sure what the OPK is (apologies),
but if it has something to do with volume licensing, you should be fine. If
not, I would look in that direction.

What Microsoft, and every other software company, is most concerned about is
being paid for copies used, and this involves having a license.

What I would do, if I were you, is contact a Microsoft rep (local if you
have a local office) and talk to their licensing expert. If you regularly
work with a third party for licenses, call them instead. They should be able
to steer you to a proper volume solution you can use to OEM your machines.