SAP System Admin

Discussion in 'Java' started by Ron Althoff, Aug 14, 2012.

  1. Ron Althoff

    Ron Althoff Guest

    In today’s IT – services marketplace, IT departments face a daunting
    challenge: they must somehow deliver the highest quality at the lowest
    cost, while navigating in a highly inefficient marketplace. Net Matrix
    Solutions, Inc is the leading IT professional services provider
    helping clients achieve their IT services goals with the quality they
    deserve, while ensuring at least 20% cost savings. We have delivered
    over 1000 project resources to various clients across American
    continent. Our clients are typically Fortune 1 to Fortune 3000
    companies.”

    Net Matrix Solutions is looking for a SAP System Admin for a 6 month
    contract with our client in the Houston, TX area. Please review the
    job description and submit your updated resume.

    Job Description:
    Sybase Unwired Platform (SUP) and SAP Process Integration (PI) System
    Administrator
    The candidate will be responsible for the technical administration of
    Halliburton’s Battle Red SUP and PI systems. Job duties will include
    installation, patches, upgrades, preventive maintenance, monitoring,
    root cause analysis and problem resolution.
    The candidate should have experience administering the following
    technologies:
    - Sybase Unwired Platform
    - SAP Process Integration
    - SAP Netweaver
    - We will consider candidates that have SAP PI or Sybase Unwired
    Platform experience.
    - You do not need to be experienced in both SUP and PI to apply.
    - You will be part of an integrated high performing team that supports
    these systems.
    - Bachelor’s degree required
    - Preference will be given to candidates with 2 years or more of
    experience with PI or SUP.

    You can reach me at Email: , Phone:
    559-840-3232

    Ron
    Net Matrix Solutions, Inc
    Web: www.netmatrixsolutions.com
    Inc. 500/5000 Company - twice in a row | FastTech 50 award winner
    three times in last four years

    Ron Althoff, Aug 14, 2012