SAP System Admin

Ron Althoff

In today’s IT – services marketplace, IT departments face a daunting
challenge: they must somehow deliver the highest quality at the lowest
cost, while navigating in a highly inefficient marketplace. Net Matrix
Solutions, Inc is the leading IT professional services provider
helping clients achieve their IT services goals with the quality they
deserve, while ensuring at least 20% cost savings. We have delivered
over 1000 project resources to various clients across American
continent. Our clients are typically Fortune 1 to Fortune 3000
companies.”

Net Matrix Solutions is looking for a SAP System Admin for a 6 month
contract with our client in the Houston, TX area. Please review the
job description and submit your updated resume.

Job Description:
Sybase Unwired Platform (SUP) and SAP Process Integration (PI) System
Administrator
The candidate will be responsible for the technical administration of
Halliburton’s Battle Red SUP and PI systems. Job duties will include
installation, patches, upgrades, preventive maintenance, monitoring,
root cause analysis and problem resolution.
The candidate should have experience administering the following
technologies:
- Sybase Unwired Platform
- SAP Process Integration
- SAP Netweaver
- We will consider candidates that have SAP PI or Sybase Unwired
Platform experience.
- You do not need to be experienced in both SUP and PI to apply.
- You will be part of an integrated high performing team that supports
these systems.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Preference will be given to candidates with 2 years or more of
experience with PI or SUP.

You can reach me at Email: (e-mail address removed), Phone:
559-840-3232

Ron
Net Matrix Solutions, Inc
Web: www.netmatrixsolutions.com
Inc. 500/5000 Company - twice in a row | FastTech 50 award winner
three times in last four years