oleDbConnection with DSN less connection string?

Michael Appelmans

When I use the Server Explorer to create a local connection to an Access
mdb file I wind up with this long winded connection string that has the
absolute path hard coded. Which makes it difficult to push up to my
remote web host. My access database is in a data folder inside my
webroot dir in both local and remote cases, but the absolute path to my
webroot is different on remote.

Is there anyway to have the connection string created with
Server.MapPath? Since the connection string is initialized inside a
"don't touch" region I can't really modify it there. it would be nice to
have a way around this absolute path.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Michael