    answer = )

    Regards,
    Hamsters

    anonymoushamster, Nov 22, 2007

  2. Re: On a dropdown, when you type letter it helpfully selects relateditem. How can I slow the timeout on this feature?

    Hi,

    Do you mean that "feature" of the DropDownList that goes to the first
    item matching the first letter typed?

    Or the type extender from the AjaxControlToolKit?

    If you're refering to the standard DDL, I think that the only way to
    change this time would be editing the registry.

    However if you're using the extender you'd need to change the code of
    the extender.

    I have not used the extender yet, so I can't give you a more precise
    information about it. I'll check it over the weekend and I can get bat
    at ya.

    Regards,

    Paulo Santos
    http://pjondevelopment.50webs.com