On mouse over display large image

tripathy.asish

Hi,
I'm new here and was just hoping that some of you experts could help
me!

I would like to create a photo page using 'rollovers' however am
finding it increasingly hard to find any information.
I would like it to display around 10 thumbnails all leading to one big
picture so when you hover over the image with the mouse it displays the
picture in big.
I have searched the net, however have only found info on 'rollovers'
for one image.

If anyone could help, I would be very grateful.

Regards,
asish

ijsaunders

Hi

Check out http://www.ilvamericancars.co.uk/sale/sale.php

Although this is an on_click event, im sure it could be adapted to do
it with teh mouseover event (or any other you so choose).

This generates the thumbs (and large image) using the GD library and
php, however you could generate them yourselves. This was done like
this so the client could upload big pics from his digital camera, and
my scripts would resize them, compress them, and generate thumbnails.

Hope this can help, if you need assistance let me know

Cheers

Ian

www.boan-design.co.uk

John Hoyle

Ian,

I like your sites, although the soft pastels don't really work for me on a
web design site. My concern is that your portfolio sites take forever to
load. Is that just because I am in the Colonies and you are located some
10K miles away? Other UK sites don't seem to take so long to download. I
see that you have validated your site and css files, so it must be something
going on with your server.

Otherwise - very nice work.

John