ONE person gets an ASP error....

Mark Schupp

It is the fault of the code.

The code does something *wrong* (it is illegal under IIS/ASP to try to
output headers after content has been output) if the user has cookies
disabled.

Depending on the application, it may or may not be serious enough to worry
about but it is a programming logic error.

Chris Hohmann

Steve Bywaters said:
You lose the bet!

<%
' FileName="Connection_ado_conn_string.htm"
' Type="ADO"
' HTTP="false"
' Catalog=""
' Schema=""
MM_EEM1_STRING = "Driver={SQL
Server};Server=(local);Database=LSM;UID=EEMweb1;PWD=Clarion5"
%>

Can we see Functions.asp as well?

Steve Bywaters

Yep, there I think you have me... although it's ASP code, I have spied some
HTML comments/separator lines

I'll return 50c!

Ray at

This was predicted in the first reply to the question. See Meelis Lilbok's
answer, or anyone else's for that matter.

Ray at work

Steve Bywaters

But to be honest, you *were* right - just the wrong include file!

Functions.asp is all pure ASP code... apart from the HTML
comments/separator lines I found in there!! (Now removed).
Solves the problem without having to change any other pages.

I'll return 50c!

Steve

Chris Hohmann

Steve Bywaters said:
Yep, there I think you have me... although it's ASP code, I have spied some
HTML comments/separator lines

I'll return 50c!

My work is done here. Queue "The Incredible Hulk" theme music...

Steve Bywaters

<...Queue "The Incredible Hulk" theme music..>

That's "cue" (not "queue"..)...
(Down to 25c return!)