Online Events@Techkriti '08

Kush Sharma

Dear Friend,

Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur (IIT-K) is organizing its
annual technical festival, Techkriti. Among many events, talks and
workshops, we shall also be hosting the two annual online events:

IOPC - The international Online Programing Contest
IOHC - The International Online Hacking Contest

IOPC will be held on 9th February, 2008 and will run for 24 hours.
IOHC will be held on 15th February, 2008 and will continue for 12
hours. These events have enjoyed participation of top rated teams from
all around the world in the past and we invite you to put your mettle
against them. These events provide you some real tricky problems, and
at the end of the day you could be the winner of handsome prizes too.
Fun, isn't it?

Prizes:

We offer one of the highest prizes in the country! A total prize of
close to $2000 is at stake.

So what are you waiting for ? Register online now !! Check out the
Techkriti webpage at:
http://www.techkriti.org/

Check out IOPC and IOHC pages at:
http://www.techkriti.org/index.html#lookup_Events_InternationalEvents

To have a look at last year's problems visit last year's webpage at:
http://students.iitk.ac.in/programmingclub/iopc/

Please forward this mail to all your friends who might be interested
in participating in IOPC 2008 or IOHC 2008.

For any queries/clarifications/suggestions, mail us at:
(e-mail address removed)

Hoping to see you all in Techkriti,

The IOPC & IOHC Team,
Techkriti '08,