Online Technical Documents

bencoe

Hey this is a bit off topic, but I've been working on a Servlet based
blogging site targeting programmers (it has a lot of features good for
creating papers and technical documents)... I'm thinking of perhaps
extending on the software eventually, and releasing it as a BSD
licensed Java-based wiki library...

Any ways, if any one in the forum is into blogging (or has a technical
document they'd like to throw up online) and wants to give me
feedback, it's the PLink site I've been signing my posts with.

http://www.plink-search.com

And here's a technical document from one of my 4th year research
courses I have up on it, to show you what the basic idea of the site
is.

http://www.plink-search.com/blog.ht...ument_Clustering_in_High-Demand_Environments_

It uses that java based Textile library which I posted about a few
days ago for marking up your blog entries (although only the paragraph
element has this feature at the moment) I link to some documents
explaining Textile here:

http://www.plink-search.com/blog.html?fetch=news&get=PLink_Textile

My basic idea is to create a website that is good for blogging but
that can also be used to create technical software documents, does
this idea jive with anyone?

Thanks for any feedback,

Ben.