Open Source Textile Library For Java

bencoe

Hey, I'm wrapping up work on a new comprehensive Java library for
parsing Dean Allen's Textile markup.

Textile is a simple to use and powerful markup for creating web-based
documents.

Unlike existing libraries, Plextile supports almost all of Textile's
features (tables, lists, style information, etc). The Plextile library
has the added benefit of being able to convert Textile markup directly
to PDFs and RTFs using the iText library.

Plextile is open source, and I think it could be a real benefit to
Tomcat developers.

Plextile can be found here, under the 'Developer Information' section
you will find.

http://www.plink-search.com/blog.html?fetch=news&get=PLink_Textile

Thanks,