online video conferencing

video conferencing

www.videomsn.com - Live Video Conferencing System enables you to get
close to your employees, customers and present yourself wherever you
want with fully enhanced packed audio video facility.

Our Online Video System provides the better audio and video support on
internet on high bandwith.

Please visit us at www.videomsn.com for more information
or contact with our administrator at (e-mail address removed)

alex

video conferencing said:
www.videomsn.com - Live Video Conferencing System enables you to get
close to your employees, customers
Kinky!!

Our Online Video System provides the better audio and video support on
internet on high bandwith.

Yeah
gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooddddd
Please visit us at www.videomsn.com for more information
or contact with our administrator at (e-mail address removed)

no thanks, eat a dick.

n00b

Mark McIntyre

"video conferencing" <[email protected]> wrote in message
(some spam)
no thanks, eat a dick.

Firstly that sort of stupid remark serves no purpose and only makes you
look silly.

Secondly DO NOT reply to spam copying the group and retaining the original
spam. Either reply by email (if you absolutely want to reply and like more
spam), or post a reply with the spam removed, and instead a comment showing
where to send abuse complaints.

In this case apparently (e-mail address removed) tho the OP's orginal ISP is
seemingly horizon-satellite.com somewhere in Dubai, and the contact email
for complaints is subair@ the obvious domain.