    It would be kind of a flashy dynamic Master\Detail item embedded
    within my datagrid.

    Anybody got any ideas?

    Paul Hale, Apr 26, 2004

  2. you would need to write the appropriate javascript to do this and embed it
    in the cell in the codebehind so that it can fire client side. Consider this
    in the itemdatabound event handler

    e.item.cells[0].attributes.add("onmouseover","callFunkyDHTMLRoutine");

    your callFunkyDHTMLRoutine would then need to do the heavy lifting

    --
    Regards,
    Alvin Bruney

    Alvin Bruney [MVP], Apr 26, 2004