Open File Dialog List Web Page

Guest

hi,
i'm trying to open a asp.net web page that list files from a Windows
application
like winword and select a file from it .
what do i have to do to make it happen, is it simple ?

Thanks in Advance.

gaidar

You should use an ActiveX or .NET control and embed it to web-page because
HTML/JavaScript could not access local file system without using ActiveXes.

Guest

Hi, gaidar
thank's for the answer but now i understand that my question wasn't
described well
what i ment when you open a "Open File Dialog" in a windows application like
word
you need to select a file , you can direct to a sharepoint site and it open
like a folder browser "in" the "Open File Dialog", then you can move between
directories and to choose a file. what i have to do in my web site so i can
browse it in the "Open File Dialog" ?

thank's , nissiml.