Open multiple browser windows

Ayoa

I am working on some web based custom reports and i want to open multiple
browser at the click of a button. So for example if i have 2 guids in my
arraylist, i want to open 2 windows.

protected void viewReport2_Click(object sender, System.EventArgs e) {

ArrayList lstReports = new ArrayList();
lstReports.Add("A1CBA123-2881-4654-86B9-6F35BCE23604");
lstReports.Add("A16C569A-6FE4-4FE1-B401-9FA9750C689F");

foreach (string str in lstReports) {
previewReport(str);

private void previewReport (string reportGuid) {
string url;
url = "Report.aspx?" + "reportuid=" + reportGuid.ToUpper() +
"&__format=XML&account=gstt";
Response.Redirect(url, false);
}

(Note: Report.aspx will take the parameters supplied and generate reports).

In my client side i have the following _javascript.
function viewReport2(){
var form = document.getElementById("clientreports");
form.target = document.getElementById("__newWindow").checked == true ?
"_blank" : "_self";
}
which i call from the eventhandler of the button
_btnViewReport2.Click += new System.EventHandler(this.viewReport2_Click);
_btnViewReport2.Attributes.Add("onclick", "return viewReport2()");
When i run the report, only 1 new window opens. Which is understandable. how
can i modify the code to get it to open multiple windows. The button ca only
be clicked once.

Thanks

Guest

are you specifying different targets for each window... couldnt tell
initially from your code.