open page externally when click on hyperlink inside datagrid

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Datagrid Control' started by Marshal Antony, Feb 26, 2004.

  1. I answered it for you in the asp.net newsgroup..
    Regards,
    Marshal Antony
    ..NET Developer
    http://www.dotnetmarshal.com

    Marshal Antony, Feb 26, 2004

  2. Dear Friends
    I put a asp.net hyperlink control inside a datagrid as even a template
    column or hyperlink column but can not force datagrid to open a new window
    when I clicked on the hyperlink. I set the Target of Hyperlink to _top,
    _blank, _parent ,... but it navigate to that url from the current page and I

    Amir Eshterayeh, Feb 26, 2004